How to Make Emojis With Computer Keyboard – Little Unknown Shortcuts
Emojis are graphical representation of symbols and human faces in a colorful text format. It is very common to use emojis on Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype chats, Outlook emails and SMS messages. Clearly, using emojis within messages, tweets, and all kinds of communication has become very popular over recent years, particularly on mobile devices where emoji buttons and keyboards have become quite ubiquitous.
But what if you’re working from a desktop and hoping to add an emoji or two to a message? Here in this article we’re going to teach you how to get Emoji on your desktop computer.
Option #1: For Windows: Touch keyboard
- Open the Touch Keyboard icon in the bottom right corner of your screen
- Click on the smiley face emoji icon on the touch keyboard
- Then emojis will show up and you can choose your emojis
Option #2. For Mac (emoji keyboard shortcut): CTRL + CMD + Space
- Click on any text field
- Press Command + Control + Space
- Choose your emoji from the list
- Click to add the emoji to your text
Option #3. Google Chrome Plugin
Download and install the “Emoji Keyboard” plugin.
Once installed, an Emoji icon will available at the upper-right corner of the Chrome browser screen. Select it.
Option #4 – Copy & Paste Website
- Open iEmoji or GetEmoji in any web browser.
- Select the Emoji character you would like to use.
- Highlight the box/Emoji, then copy it (CTRL + C).
- Paste (CTRL + V) the Emoji in the text field you would like to use it. It may still show as a rectangle, but when you send your message, it will show as an Emoji character.
Zmoji is a fun, creative and artistic app for you to bring your emojis to the next level. Stun your friends with personalized stickers, spark new conversations and show the world who you are!