How to Create Personal Emoji
Emoji are widely used on social media and even on daily texting conversations. There might be a lot of personal emojis saved on your phone. However, did you know when the first personal emoji came out?
Amazing facts about personal emoji
- The first personal emoji was designed by a Japanese designer Shigetaka Kurita in 1999.
- Personal emoji weren’t fully embraced by masses until 2012, thanks to the release of Apple iOS 6.
- The word emoji was added to Oxford Dictionaries in 2013.
- There are 3,019 personal emojis in the Unicode Standard in total as of March 2019.
- As of October 2019, the top three emoji are: 😂Face With Tears of Joy, ❤️Red Heart and 😍Smiling Face With Heart-Eyes.
How to create personal emoji
Ever since personal emoji got trendy, people start turning their selfies into personal emoji. It has become so personal and creative. So, how to create personal emoji and where to make personal emoji? Luckily, personal emoji maker apps are designed to make creating emoji easy.
There are several personal emoji maker apps to help you know how to make personal emoji on iPhone or Android.
Bitmoji. Create personal emoji and be yourself wherever you go. There are lots of fun features in Bitmoji. You can log in with Snapchat and play with your friends.
Facemoji. The 3D avatar maker which tries to make it easy to portray online. They stand out by focusing on making users feel authentic selves.
Zmoji. Personal emoji creator app that makes the avatar looks just like you. You can create personal emoji by facial recognition or manual creation. There are dozens of personal emojis for you to share with friends.
5 steps to create personal emojis by Zmoji:
1. Download Zmoji (App Store: apple.co/31SGtFu, Android APK: bit.ly/34dMI8N).
2. Open the app and choose a gender.
3. Choose an avatar style.
4. Create your Zmoji.
5. Then, you have a lot of options to customize your Zmoji.
More details, please read How to use Zmoji？
Using the Zmoji keyboard will make the sharing so much easy. Send your special personal emoji to anyone in any app.